Your Portfolio Management And Financial Planning Solutions
We offer a broad range of portfolio management and financial planning solutions customized for your specific needs, goals and life stage. We apply a clear, well-defined and objective process. Below is a cross-section of wealth management issues that our clients commonly encounter.
Key Portfolio Management Factors
- What is the current risk level of your total investment portfolio?
- Does your current portfolio meet your lifestyle needs? How might we re-position your investments to meet your lifestyle objectives?
- What is your net annual return in dollars and on a percentage basis?
- How much are you paying annually for investment advice?
- Are you utilizing the most efficient market and asset class exposures?
Planning For Retirement
- How soon can you afford to downsize your career or elect to fully retire and reasonably be expected to maintain your standard of living throughout your retirement years?
- Now that you are finally reaching your retirement years, are you correctly positioned to provide you peace of mind?
- What assumptions are prudent to make about inflation, rate of return on investments, longevity?
Financial Management During Retirement
- How much can you draw annually from your investment portfolio to supplement other sources of retirement income, while still making sure that your portfolio value keeps up with inflation?
- What are the optimal choices to make for required minimum distributions from your retirement accounts prior to reaching age 70 1/2?
- What investments should you spend first in retirement – taxable or tax-deferred retirement assets?
- Should you consider long-term care insurance? What are the key factors to consider?
- Your spouse may not be knowledgeable about (or perhaps not interested in) financial matters. Who can your spouse turn to for assistance if you are no longer available to handle your affairs?